Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rich Task

Our Rich task is our term topic. Us year 6's have been doing a variety of tests over the last month. We have done a beep test which you just keep running from one point to another,and I got 17.2. We have done a flexibility test where you sit on the floor and sretch your hand is far out as you can in front of you as you can and I got positive 22 ,We have done a bar hang when you have to hold your chin above a bar for as long as you can and I got 1minute and 17 seconds. And finally we did a height test where we measured how tall we were with our hand up straight, then we jumped and had to measure between both results to see how much of a distance we can jump I got 36cm.After we had done all the tests my teacher averaged out the class average so we could see what we needed to work on.

No comments: